KCC will start the 5th round of the Beowulf activity —Dungeons and Challengers, at 10:00 on October 31, 2022 (UTC). After completing the specified staking tasks, you will have the opportunity to obtain 3 categories of Beowulf limited NFTs, including accessory NFTs, headphone NFTs and skin color NFTs.
A single address can obtain up to 13 limited NFTs.
Ambire Wallet is collaborating with KCC to launch unique campaign quests. In order to make it easy for you to participate, we prepared this post to help you learn how to win limited NFTs by Ambire Wallet.
What is Ambire Wallet?
Ambire Wallet is an open-source, self-custodial smart contract wallet that focuses on improving the crypto user journey in a secure self-custodial build. Engaging on 11+ chains, it opens Web3 interactions straight from the dashboard or through WalletConnect and offers network fee optimization solutions like prepaying for network fees and paying for gas in stablecoins.
Benefits like email/pass authentication, upgradable security choices, and multisig, as well as human-friendly transaction visualization and native swap, cross-chain, and earning options ensure the smoothest experience in crypto asset management.Ambire is governed through its native $WALLET token, which is currently distributed to early adopters for keeping funds in the wallet.
How To Complete Ambire Wallet’s Exclusive Tasks?
- Go to the official website and create your Ambire wallet using your KCC wallet connected to Quest
- Load your Ambire wallet with at least $50 in any supported currency on any supported network
- Follow Ambire Wallet on Twitter: @AmbireWallet
- Join Ambire Wallet on Discord
- You can create a wallet on Ambire by connecting your KCC Metamask wallet, the same address you are using for Quest 3 verification.
- Click verify after completing the tasks specified above.
Tutorial on How to create a wallet on Ambire Wallet
On Ambire you can create a self-custodial wallet:
- Simply using email and password
- By connecting Metamask wallet as a signer (to unlock your new wallet)
- By connecting Tresor, Ledger, or Grid+ Lattice as a signer
To verify the Beowulf quests on Quest3, you have to create your Ambire wallet using the Metamask account connected to your Quest3 account.
- Go to https://wallet.ambire.com
- At the right-hand side of the screen, under “Add Account” pick “Metamask”
- Follow the instructions in the MetaMask pop-ups:
- After you are done you should receive a message saying that a new address has been created.
- That’s it, you’re all set up! From now on, simply select MetaMask upon logging in. Now you’re ready to top up your new Ambire Wallet account.
Tutorial on How to deposit funds in the Ambire Wallet?
Currently, there are 2 ways in which you can deposit funds in your Ambire Wallet, which are available depending on the chosen network:
- Direct deposit of cryptocurrency
- Credit card & bank transfer – USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, and more
If you are already holding cryptocurrency in another wallet and you would like to transfer them to your Ambire Wallet, you can use the direct deposit method.
Step 1: From your dashboard, select Deposit from the menu on the left side
Step 2: On your deposit screen, you will see the two options through which you can top up your account.
If you are already holding cryptocurrency in another wallet you can simply transfer them to your Ambire Wallet by sending them to the address you see under the Direct Deposit option. Clicking on the address will directly copy it to your clipboard, or you can scan the QR code to copy it.
Credit Card & Bank Transfer
From your dashboard, select Deposit from the menu on the left side. In the second payment option, under “Fiat Currency” you will see the four exchanges we work with, depending on the network which is selected – Guardarian, KRIPTOMAT, Ramp Network, PayTrie, and Transak. You can select the option most suitable for you based on supported currencies, bank or credit card payment options, fees, supported countries, and more. More information about the exchanges can be found in this article.
Depending on the selected network or the country of residence, some of the fiat deposit methods might not be available for you. Currently, there are no supported deposit methods on KCC, however, you can send funds from your Kucoin exchange account, send direct deposit from your KCC wallet or top up your wallet with funds on any of the other 10 networks available.
To qualify for the Quest3 quests, you have to top up your wallet with $50 worth in any of the supported currencies on Ambire.
DISCLAIMER: This is a community post written by Ambire Wallet and published on https://news.kcc.io. Please note that all projects and dApp applications running on the KuCoin Community Chain (KCC) are independently developed by third-party developers. The KCC official team does not audit them. All opportunities and risks also exist at the same time. Therefore, you need to identify and prevent risks carefully.