KCC will start the 5th round of the Beowulf activity —Dungeons and Challengers, at 10:00 on October 31, 2022 (UTC). After completing the specified staking tasks, you will have the opportunity to obtain 3 categories of Beowulf limited NFTs, including accessory NFTs, headphone NFTs and skin color NFTs.
A single address can obtain up to 13 limited NFTs.
BitKeep is collaborating with KCC to launch unique campaign quests. In order to make it easy for you to participate, we prepared this post to help you learn how to win limited NFTs by BitKeep.
What is BitKeep?
BitKeep is the single largest Web3.0 multi-chain crypto wallet in Asia. Thanks to its safety, ease of use, and inclusiveness, it is a long-favored solution for more than 6 million global users from across 168 countries. BitKeep is now the wallet partner of the world’s top 30 mainnets such as Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, and BSC.
Integrating 5 major modules of “Wallet”, “Swap”, “NFT Market”, “DApp” and “Discover”, BitKeep supports 75+ mainnets, 15,000+ DApp, 1,000,000+ NFT and 250,000+ tokens. It also boasts popular features including DEX chart, InstantGas Swap, and NFT Trading Dividends. It’s the vision of BitKeep to provide the safest and most convenient one-stop service for global crypto investors.
How To Complete BitKeep’s Exclusive Tasks?
- From 10:00 (UTC), October 31, 2022 to 10:00, November 6, 2022, create or import a BitKeep wallet.
- Complete the exclusive tasks, and you’ll have the opportunity to mint the event NFTs.
Tutorial on How to Participate in this event
1. Create a wallet
1) Download and install BitKeep Wallet. Launch it, tap “New Wallet”, then tap “Generate”;
Now tap “Later” (but remember to back up your mnemonic phrase later), and enter a 6-digit password;
2) As a multi-chain wallet, BitKeep displays some mainnets by default for the convenience of users when they create a wallet. You can always remove them or add some more manually.
3) You’ll be prompted to back up the mnemonic phrase again when you finish creating the wallet. Tap “Backup Now” and transcribe the words before you explore the Web3.0 world through BitKeep.
2. Import a wallet
You are going to need your private key or mnemonic phrase to import a wallet. Do not copy it to the clipboard or there will be leaking risks. You’d better write the words down on a piece of paper and then input them manually.
Launch BitKeep, choose “Import a wallet”, input your mnemonic phrase or private key, then choose the mainnet.
DISCLAIMER: This is a community post written by BitKeep and published on https://news.kcc.io. Please note that all projects and dApp applications running on the KuCoin Community Chain (KCC) are independently developed by third-party developers. The KCC official team does not audit them. All opportunities and risks also exist at the same time. Therefore, you need to identify and prevent risks carefully.