Hey guys, here is the KCC Biweekly Report (29#) summarizing the recent progress of our chain and the latest news about KCC Projects.
KCC Data Highlight
KCC Ecosystem Update
1. KCC Wednesday Workshop #2
Feb 8th, 2023, KCC hosted the 2nd Wednesday workshop on discord with Footprint Analytics. The topic is NFT Analytics: 7 Essential Metrics. View more
2. The FIRST KuCoin Wallet Community Governance Vote Ended
Feb 1st, 2023, KuCoin Wallet announced the first KuCoin Wallet community governance vote has come. Everyone can vote for the most useful proposal and help us shape the roadmap together. View more
3. Torches Finance Arbitrage Tutorial Series 4#
Feb 6th, 2023, Torches upgrade their Arbitrage Tutorial with the topic “How to Use Torches Finance to Earn Stable Profits with 6% APR on KuCoin Earn”. View more
4. KCC Host an AMA with KaratDAO
Feb 3rd, 2023, KCC host an AMA with KaratDAO on KCC official discord. View more
5. ONTO Wallet Integrated KCC
Jan 30th, 2023, ONTO Wallet announced the integration of KCC. View more
6. dappOS X KuSwap Harvest Month
Jan 31th, 2023, the dappOS X KuSwap Harvest month was open. View more
7. Antalpha Labs Hacker House Final Call
Jan 29, 2023, Antalpha labs posted a final call for Ethereum Denver hackers, looking for a free stay and an awesome vibe to hack during the most anticipated time of the year! The deadline to apply is Feb. 5th! View more
8. The Recharge Made Strategic Partnership with KuSwap
Jan 30th, 2023, The Recharge announced a new partner — Kuswap. Kuswap will collaborate with The recharge as below:
1) The recharge and Kuswap will be instrumental in the development of helping mature the both parties’ ecosystem.
2) Helping to accelerate the brand awareness and drive of further growth of each other ecosystem.
3) The recharge will provide staking services for the community by allowing KUS users.
9. MojitoSwap Finished the 11th MJT Buyback Plan
Feb 7th, 2023, MojitoSwap announced finished the 11th MJT buyback plan, and 153,030 $MJT was burned. Proof of burn: https://explorer.kcc.io/en/tx/0xcfb131a8de613aebc14d10235c2327f41881595479ba7d340ad3446417f405f4
Disclaimer note: This is a weekly report that the core KCC team will be releasing with the support of its community members and partners to provide insights on the network’s growth, challenges, and overall observations. If you want us to include any more information or need specific insights please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org